The staff at WSA are here for you. And we love lighting. No matter how big or small your needs are, you can count on us to arrive at the smartest solution for your lighting needs.
Work with us
At WSA, we pride ourselves on our genuine love for lighting and our consummate knowledge on the subject. We encourage employees to stay on top of industry trends and remain passionate about their work. Do you think you think you’d be a good fit for the WSA team? Check out our job listings below or simply drop us a line and tell us about yourself. Who knows? You might be the next bright light on our team.
We are looking for an individual who can follow office procedures and supports the sales team by carrying out common office duties. The person maintains a positive and friendly attitude by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, by email, and via telephone. You will be in charge of answering phones, assigning projects that are out for tender, creating submittal shop drawings and assisting with miscellaneous duties such as order entry, updating reports, shipping/receiving etc.
- Manage day-to-day email – Assigning quote requests and preparing project files for Inside Sales Team
- Offer administrative support to internal staff daily needs
- Filter and curate pertinent and key information required to quote projects
- Able to quickly understand technical data such as specifications, lighting schedules, electrical plans, etc.
- Monitor various bid sites to identify and assign projects out for tender
- Data entry: update various reports; job tracking, performance report and other internal documents in software
- Handle all shipping and receiving needs
- Booking lunches, travel, meetings, manufacturer visits, etc.
- Organise and keep track of samples
- Regular upkeep of office space, filling, sample room, etc.
Prior Office Management Experience Preferred; Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Without Supervision; Excellent Time Management Skills; Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills; Technical Skills, Including Proficiency With Microsoft Office Programs; Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills; Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills. Ability to Multitask.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent