The staff at WSA are here for you. And we love lighting. No matter how big or small your needs are, you can count on us to arrive at the smartest solution for your lighting needs.
Work with us
At WSA, we pride ourselves on our genuine love for lighting and our consummate knowledge on the subject. We encourage employees to stay on top of industry trends and remain passionate about their work. Do you think you think you’d be a good fit for the WSA team? Check out our job listings below or simply drop us a line and tell us about yourself. Who knows? You might be the next bright light on our team.
The Administrative Assistant plays a key role in the company’s day to day activities. The individual is at the center of the operations and is responsible to filter and funnel information and requests through the appropriate channels.
• Reception – Answering and transferring incoming calls
• Manage day-to-day email – Assigning quote requests and preparing project files for Inside Sales Team
• Offer administrative support to internal staff (Prepare presentations, prepare shop drawings, etc.)
• Identify key information pertaining to projects (specifications, lighting schedules and technical data)
• Data Entry in internal software (training provided)
• Monitor various bid sites to identify and assign projects out for tender
• Update various reports; mailing list, hit rates, performance report and other internal documents
• Handle all shipping and receiving needs
• Booking lunches, travel, meetings, etc.
• Miscellaneous filling
• Organize and keep track of samples
• Regular upkeep of office space
• Bilingual (English & French)
• Knowledgeable with software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, Outlook
• Familiar with latest technologies and agility to learn knew software
• Customer service oriented
• Friendly, approachable and energetic
• Organised, responsible and flexible
• Quick learner and eager to help
• Understands Time-Management
• Thrives in fast-paced environments
• Works well under pressure and under tight deadlines
If you are up for the challenge and would like to join our dynamic team, we would love to hear from you! Apply now!