The staff at WSA are here for you. And we love lighting. No matter how big or small your needs are, you can count on us to arrive at the smartest solution for your lighting needs.
Work with us
At WSA, we pride ourselves on our genuine love for lighting and our consummate knowledge on the subject. We encourage employees to stay on top of industry trends and remain passionate about their work. Do you think you think you’d be a good fit for the WSA team? Check out our job listings below or simply drop us a line and tell us about yourself. Who knows? You might be the next bright light on our team.
We are a commercial lighting manufacturer Representative, located in the east end, and have been in business for 40 years.
The primary function of the Distributor Manager is to sell the products and provide solutions and ideas of how to use the products we represent to the client.
- Consistent visits, depending on size of distributor (weekly and bi-weekly)
- Build relationships and work with counter sales, inside sales, account manager and purchasing manager
- Establish annual budget with manager and review numbers on a monthly basis
- Review project and stock ratio quarterly
- Be familiar with hydro rebate program (Save on Energy) and assist distributors for a basic proposal
- Show new and upcoming products and train inside sales, project department, salesmen and purchasers
- Make joint calls with Distributor Sales and Contractors to win projects
- Keep inventory current and take care of returns
- Re-stock and arrange display’s and ask for better eye level shelf, in order to be more visible and have inventory closest to counter (ensure display is clean and organized properly)
- Promotion to contractors and building owners
- Maintain a calendar to ensure follow-up on contacts or client visits.
- To continually possess a working knowledge of all products to be marketed.
- Be informed of the competition’s activities.
- Assist in planning strategy for specific clients or projects.
- Prepare and present new products, leading edge technology, new methods of manufacturing and in some case mock-ups on and off site and promotional materials to assist in selection of marketed products.
- To provide solutions and suggestions for energy and monetary savings to clients.
- Presentations “lunch & learn” to specific clients to promote new products.
- Provide technical sales support, negotiate projects, and provide on-site solutions.
- Provide estimates, quotes and budget costing as required.
- Ensure client’s catalogues are maintained.
- Undertake training when required.
- Attend team meetings as required
- Complete weekly activity report.
- 5 years of experience
- Distributor experience
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Must be bi-lingual